Thunderbird Dangle Earrings
- • Size: Thunderbirds are 1" high by 1.5" wide or a slightly larger size of 1.4" high by 1.8" wide. (model is wearing large)
- • Nickel-free, hypoallergenic ear wires - perfect for sensitive ears
- • Original design - we don't use pre-made pieces
- • Hand Painted
- • Laser cut from sustainable bamboo
- • Hand finished with our custom all natural bamboo conditioner
PRODUCT WEAR & CARE:
- • Please remove before showering or swimming
- • Can be used to diffuse essential oils! Apply oil on the bamboo as often as needed
- • Wrapped inside a hand-stamped kraft box, ready for gifting. If you are ordering multiple items and want them wrapped separately, please include a note during checkout.
- • We can also include a personal note if sending as a gift. Just write your message in the order instructions.
SHIPPING & LOCAL PICKUP
- • We will ship your item within 1-3 business days of receiving your order
- • If you live in or near Montrose, CO and would like free pickup from our office on Main Street, use code LOCAL during checkout to take off your shipping fee. We will email you when your order is ready for pickup.
The name of the Thunderbird name originates from the belief that the beating of its enormous wings causes thunder and stirs the wind. The Native Americans believed that the giant Thunderbird could shoot lightning from its eyes. Thunder was believed to be a sign the spirits were at war in the skies but this also foretold of victory for tribal wars fought on the ground.
Thunderbirds are 1" high by 1.5" wide or a slightly larger size of 1.4" high by 1.8" wide. (model is wearing large)