- • Pendant Size: 1.4" wide by 1.8" high
- • 17" antique brass or surgical stainless steel chain
- • Hand painted accents
- • Super light and easy to wear
- • Original design - we don't use pre-made pieces
- • Laser cut from sustainable bamboo
- • Hand finished with our all-natural bamboo conditioner
- • Please remove before showering or swimming
- • Wrapped inside a hand-stamped kraft box, ready for gifting. If you are ordering multiple items and want them wrapped separately, please include a note during checkout.
- • We can also include a personal note if sending as a gift. Just write your message in the order instructions.
- • We will ship your item within 1-3 business days of receiving your order
- • If you live in or near Montrose and would like free pickup from our office at Proximity Space on Main Street, use code LOCAL during checkout to take off your shipping fee. We will email you when your order is ready for pickup.
The name of the Thunderbird name originates from the belief that the beating of its enormous wings causes thunder and stirs the wind. The Native Americans believed that the giant Thunderbird could shoot lightning from its eyes. Thunder was believed to be a sign the spirits were at war in the skies but this also foretold of victory for tribal wars fought on the ground.
SHIPPING & LOCAL PICKUP